1 (3 pound) pork loin roast, Roll cut (see video in the original post to learn this cutting technique)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onion, apples and sage. Saute until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and gently stir in the pecans, egg, remaining butter, salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth and stir. Let the stuffing mixture cool completely before putting it in the pork loin. If you’re pressed for time, you can put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
5. Spoon the stuffing on the pork evenly. Roll the pork loin like a jell roll. You should end with the seam down and fat side up. Score the fat, in a diamond pattern. Use the butcher’s twine to fasten the roll. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper, and transfer to a roasting pan.
6. Roast the pork in a preheated oven for about 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
7. Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.